Flipkart

Thursday 2 July 2015

Update to my Shopping Mall Interior Designing project

Hello Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I have news for you all......
I'm just completing my Interior Designing project which was going on in a shopping mall in Pune, INDIA.
The shop is a small Coffee Bistro & Cake shop.
I have used wooden furniture.
I have also used POP for false ceiling & alteration of electric points.
We have used clear glass as well as back painted glass for decoration & sturdiness.
We also selected some unique lamp shades for the client.
We have also provided them with some paintings that my sister drew on canvas for the client. The theme for these paintings was Cafe & Eatery.
Only wall painting work is remaining.
I will be posting the pics of this cafe once it is done.
Please wish me luck as this is my first project in a shopping mall.
I will also be posting an update once the work is done & the project is completed.

If you would like to contact me please call me on 9881255706 or email me on jyoti.kaulgud@gmail.com



Cheers,

Ar. Jyoti Kaulgud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment