Flipkart

Wednesday 15 July 2015

UPDATE: My latest Interior Designing project & Pics of the cafe

Hello Beautiful People!

How are you doing today? Thank you so much for visiting my Blog!
I am pretty excited to share some important updates about my latest Interior Designing project that I completed but still the owner's appliances & food articles were yet to arrive when I snapped the below pictures.
I have captured some good snaps for all you people to look at.
I need your encouragement & support & honest opinions about how do you guys think the Cafe looks like.
I candidly took some pictures which I'm sharing for you guys to check out.
We used LED lights all over for false ceiling & gave electrical points for speakers, Music system, Owen & Air Conditioner (AC).
I couldn't get a close pic of the cash counter & the area along the side as people were working there.
Please comment on this article or any valuable suggestions are welcome!




We also showcased my sister's canvas paintings for the cafe.
We actually thought of putting up Swapna's Mural Art or Cartoon characters representing Cafe toons but later on the client only wanted paintings. As we all know Customer is the King!
I couldn't get a close glimpse of the paintings from the wall but here it is.





Here is a closer look at the other side of the cafe where they will make stuff....



I will post some more pics tomorrow........
Please do let me know if you liked it or not?
Please comment & like this blog!

Cheers!!!
Ar. Jyoti Kaulgud
Call: +91-9881255706


No comments:

Post a Comment