Flipkart

Thursday 14 May 2015

Interior Designing Projects & Outsourcing work


Hello,

You now know that I'm an architect & Interior Designer.
I will be posting a few pictures of the (Interior Designing) work done by me.
I have 5+ years of experience of working on Autocad, 3DS Max Rendering & Revit softwares.
I work for a USA outsourcing firm in the Architecture department as Team Lead.
I work on individual projects which are all USA & Europe clients for their Interior & 3D rendering.
I have designed parking lots, buildings to name a few.
If anybody in the world wants to get your projects outsourced for similar kind of work please contact me directly on jyoti.kaulgud@gmail.com

Please post comments as well as I regularly check my blog for updates.
I have completed many projects till now which include residential & commercial work.

In my next blog I will give you some tips on how to plan or where to keep certain things in your home for peace & harmony.

Please stay tuned! I will be posting pics of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment