Flipkart

Friday 15 May 2015

Interior Design, Murals Art Work & Paintings......All under one roof


5/15/2015

Hello People!

I undertake interior designing work which includes POP ceiling, wood work & painting work. I design & execute Wardrobes, TV units, Kitchen, Bedrooms & Bathrooms.
I also have Murals which are casted on Ciphorex tiles & itched in acid.
My sister who is an artist creates her own paintings on Canvas paper & she has given several paintings to many Hotels & Government Guest House in Pune, India.
Please click & check out my facebook profile:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jyoti-Kaulguds-Interior-design-forum/693031417406537

We cater to many needs under one roof.
I also supply designer Tees (T shirts) which are painted by me.

Please call me on +91-9860539970 for any inquiries or questions.

I used to work in an outsourcing company & we cater only to International clients.


Cheers!
Jyoti Kaulgud



This is a cafe that I designed & completed near Kothrud, Pune.


Painting samples/ My sister's work:






These are just samples....she has created many more paintings.
Also we will upload pics of her Mural Art that she has completed till now.
For inquiries & comments please use the comment section or email me on jyoti.kaulgud@gmail.com


Cheers!
Ar. Jyoti Kaulgud

1 comment: